Q-Tee 2 Multi Fuel Stove
The New Rais Q-Tee 2 Has been designed to give a stylish up to date look with the largest possible glass area, coupled with one of the highest efficiency ratings and the simplest of controls.
The Rais Q-Tee 2 is a small stove with a very big combustion chamber. The large door provides a fantastic view of the flames.
Q-Tee 2 Cubic. Elegant minimalist. Functional. RAIS Q-Tee II is a smaller stove with a very large combustion chamber - which makes it a perfect efficient heat source for places with limited space.
This stove is suitable for coal-firing, since the combustion chamber is reinforced and has extra air supply.
The large window offers a magnificent view of the flames.
The handle is a unique feature - a masterpiece, created by the best craftsmen.
- Designed for use in smoke control areas
- Options: include external air supply system
- Integrated log store versions
- Full glass doors or steel framed doors
- Hot Top - for warming / cooking
- Nominal output (wood): 6.5 kW
- Output ( Min - Max ): 3 to 8 kW
- Gross Efficiency: Wood, 73.6% ( Nett 81%) Smokeless Fuel, 70.9% ( Nett 78%)
- Particulates: 1.868 g/kg
- Weight ( with base ): 147 kg
- Weight ( without base ): 125 kg
- Stove with base: 582 x 410 x 883mm
- Stove without base: 582 x 410 x 598mm
- Combustion chamber internal dimensions: 446 x 277 x 265mm
- Flue size: 150mm Ø ( Top or Rear outlet )
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 8kW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 73.6% (81% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Any dry wood based fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Approved: YES
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: NO
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 110m3 (3960 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 150mm