Sirena pellet stove
Original design pellet stove with door in glass, sides in steel with traditional decoration, covered in 3-colours cream white, red or leather ceramic top and inserts.
A high performance, innovative technology pellet stove, able to channel 100% of warm air produced via a 800 m3/h fan.
Produces hot air which can be distributed through ducts to heat two adjacent rooms, with special kit (optional).
• Innovative technology: The Leonardo System detects the main parameters of combustion (type of pellet, atmospheric conditions, chimney flue conditions) to guarantee optimal operation.
• Synoptic panel for programming and regulating parameters
• Cast iron hearth
• Easy maintenance and cleaning
• 2 rear hot air outlet pipes
• Remote control with display 40x40
useful output 5.1/13.2 kW
fuel consumption (pellet) 1.1/3kg/h
tank capacity 23.5kg
Ø combustion product outlet 8cm
Ø external air intake 4cm
total weight 248kg
vol. that can be heated 345m³